KRAZY FOR KATS, INC. is a Los Angeles 501-C3, non-profit adoption group dedicated to help rescued cats and kittens find loving new homes. We have set up a private kitty sanctuary called the "Famous Little Kat House" in Woodland Hills, California that holds private adoptions by appointment only. This gives you a chance to meet the kitties in person and play with them in their own environment to find the purr-fect match for you!
Krazy For Kats, Inc. only does rescue for feral cats and kittens living on the streets. We do not take in people's pets. All kitties will be microchipped and have their complete medical treatments done including shots, spay & neuter and testing. This will save you 100's of dollars in vet bills! We ask for a small adoption fee to help us with medical costs to keep our kitties healthy! Remember, there is no such thing as a free pet!
Before you make a commitment to having a new kitty, please take the time to review the entire website to see photos of each cat/kitten and our adoption fees. Our goal is to help you find the right kitty your family.
Krazy For Kats, Inc. runs solely on donations and volunteer work. Even if you are not able to adopt a kitty at this time, please consider making a donation, no matter how small, so that we can continue to save lives.
MEET KIMBA! OUR NEW RESCUE KITTY THAT HAD TO HAVE HIS BACK LEG AMPUTATED.
Kimba was found on the streets starving to death with a severely fractured leg by a homeless teen. This kind boy brought Kimba to his local teen center who immediately contacted Krazy For Kats for assistance. We found that Kimba was attacked by another animal and had a broken leg and was covered in fleas. He was taken to the vet for treatment and placed in a cast. Sadly, his back leg needed to be amputated due to an infection and improper healing. Kimba now is in recovery and will be one of our first 3 legged kitties at KFK!
Because we do private adoptions, it is helpful to email some basic information about yourself so we can contact you and discuss your adoption needs. Please contact us with the following:
- First and Last Name
- Phone # to reach you
- Home address and city
- Do you own your home or rent?
- How many in your family and the age of your children?
- Which cat(s) you are interested in and why are you looking to adopt a cat?
- Have you had cats before and do you have other pets in the house now?
Come look inside the “Kat House” to see our adorable furry friends and I know they will touch you heart.
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED TO RESCUE, TRAPPING OR TAKING IN NEW KITTENS OR CATS UNTIL 2014
- If you have pets you cannot care for. Please go to www.PETS911.com. Other Rescues Groups can be found in the free "Pet Press Paper" at all local pet stores and vets.
- If you need to trap feral cats/kittens in your location, please go to this link Lost Pets & Trapping.
- Also, Clinico Vet Groups are offering FREE/LOW cost spay/neuter and medical services if you find a stray/feral cat or if you need help with your own pets. www.clinico.org phone #310-574-5555