We currently do not have any kittens avaiable until June.
We only work with feral cats & kittens.
We do not take in people's pets.
KRAZY FOR KATS, INC. is a 501-C3, non-profit adoption group dedicated to help rescued cats and kittens find loving new homes. We have set up a private kitty sanctuary called the "Famous Little Kat House" in Woodland Hills, California that holds private adoptions by appointment only. This gives you a chance to meet the kitties in person and play with them in their own environment to find the purr-fect match for you!
All cats and kittens are microchipped and have their complete medical treatments done including shots, spay & neuter and testing. This will save you 100's of dollars in vet bills! We do ask for a small adoption fee to help us with these medical costs to keep our kitties healthy! Remember, there is no such thing as a free pet!
Before you make a commitment to having a new pet, please take the time to review the entire website to make sure all of your questions are answered. You will find photos of each kitty and their adoption fees. I am also an Animal Communicator! I can communicate with your pets to help them with behavioral or physical issues or help your pet get use to a new companion and transition in their life. My goal is to help you find the right kitty at the right time for you and your family.
Please go to this link for more details. Animal Communication Services
Krazy For Kats, Inc. runs solely on donations and volunteer work. Even if you are not able to adopt a kitty at this time, please consider making a donation, no matter how small, so that we can continue to save lives.
Because we do private adoptions, it is helpful to email some basic information about yourself so we can contact you and discuss your adoption needs. Please contact us with the following:
- First and Last Name
- Phone # to reach you
- Home address and city
- Do you own your home or rent?
- How many in your family and the age of children?
- Which cat(s) you are interested in and why are you looking to adopt a cat?
- Have you had cats before and do you have other pets in the house now?
Come look inside the “Kat House” to see my adorable furry friends and I know they will touch you heart. They have definitely touched mine!
The Krazy Kat Girl
Founder of Krazy For Kats
(818) 527-KATS (5287)
WE ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED TO RESCUE, TRAPPING OR TAKING IN NEW KITTENS OR CATS
- I am unable to take in your own pets or family pets you cannot care for. Please go to www.PETS911.com . Other Rescues Groups can be found in the free "Pet Press Paper" at all local pet stores and vets.
- Since this is a very small, private group when the voice message says we are full - we are LITERALLY FULL and not able to take in any more kitties. Sorry, your call may not be returned.